Highlights of Upcoming Life Science Meetings in Bay Area Sept. 25,2016
- GGPF, Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2016; Topic: “Nanoscale Chemical Imaging by Photo-induced Force Microscopy,” Speaker: Dr. Thomas R. Albrecht, Vice President of Engineering and Technology, Molecular Vista, Inc
- BioScience Forum, Wednesday Evening, Sept. 28, 2016;Topic: “Discovery of a Late Sodium Current Inhibitor, a Phase II Agent with Pre-clinical Anti-Ischemic and Anti-Arrhythmic Properties,” Speaker: Jeff Zablocki, Ph.D., Senior Director, Gilead Sciences
- Joint B2DG & ACRP, Thursday Evening, Sept. 29, 2016; Topic: “What’s New – Device Technologies and Regulations?” Speaker: Victor Chen, Director, Clinical Affairs, Align Technology
- Palo Alto AWIS, Thursday Evening, Sept. 29, 2016; Event: Networking Social, Speakers: Meike Herget, Co-founder & CTO at Avails Medical Inc. and Naama Stauber Breckler, co-founder of Avails Medical Inc., Co-founder & CEO at CompactCath and COO at Mocacare
- QB3, Thursday Afternoons, Sept. 29 – Dec. 15, 2016; Event: Fall SBIR Workshop, Instructors: Shauna Farr-Jones, PhD, UCSF/QB3 grant writer; Kaspar Mossman, PhD, Director of Mara Phase II Agent with Pre-clinical Anti-Ischemic and Anti-Arrhythmic Propertieketing & Communications, QB3 and Crystal Nyitray, PhD, Entrepreneurship Program Manager
You can download details for the above events in a complete PDF list of upcoming events through November 2016 by right clicking on audreys-picks-sept-252016.